Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Working Hard or Hardly Working?
Blaine has been so busy lately. He changed positions at work, became bishop of our ward and started our non-profit organization which he is the president and CEO. All at the same time. When most people think weekends are a time for relaxing, he just switches hats and keeps on working. He came home on Sunday to spend some time with us in between interviews and a youth fireside and couldn't help but fall asleep after the girls gave him his weekly massage. I am so grateful for a husband that is devoted to everything he does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to know more about that fabric he is wrapped up in-- it is so yummy!!!
The more I thought about this comment {does anyone else think for hours about things they say/ comments?? Or is that just me??} :) the more I thought I needed to come back and tell Blaine way to go being the kind of husband Michelle can be so proud of. You two are perfect for each other. :)
Post a Comment