1. I only buy white linens, underclothing and socks so everything can be bleached.
2. Blaine is a far better person than I am.
3. Organizing is one of my favorite things to do.
4. I always wanted to travel but never told anyone because I thought it would never come true.
5. I write lists, and lists of lists. I love crossing things off. It makes me feel accomplished. Sometimes I add things to lists that I have already done just so I can cross it off.
6. I have wanted to be a glass blower, CPA, finance major, bio engineer, nurse, physical therapist and personal trainer.
7. I don't collect anything. But I have thought of collecting chess sets from all the countries we have been to.
8. Escapist reading is a passion.
9. I like to cook and I LOVE to bake.
10. All of my kids are named after someone. Brice Stanley (Stanley is my Dad's middle name and his dad's name), Kierstin Michelle (Kierstin was the sister and mother of the first person baptized in Blaine's family), Brinley Janelle (Janelle is Blaine's sister), Luke Taylor (John Taylor is my fifth great-grandfather)
11. I like to quilt. I feel it shows the user how much you care about them.
12. I am sarcastic.
13. It would be very difficult to give up chocolate.
14. I have recently discovered I am allergic to green peppers, nuts and celery.
15. My kids should live closer to their cousins. I feel they are missing out on a huge blessing in life by being away from extended family.
16. I honestly love my mother-in-law. She is amazing.
17. My mother and I love to go to model homes together.
18. I am a procrastinator. I work best with a deadline.
19. Matchy-matchy is best. My decorating style is not eclectic. And it has to be symmetrical.
20. I asked for chickens for my 10th birthday and got them.
21. I pegged my pants in sixth grade.
22. The kitchen is only clean when there is nothing on the counters at all. No knick-knacks, no toaster, nada.
23. I am fluent in 1.75 languages.
24. Sisters are a girl's best friend.
25. I never thought I was a brave person until I moved to Guatemala.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are awesome. So Happy Birthday and few days ago. I was thinking of you on the actual day. Your quilt is so beautiful. What a great talent to develop. Thanks for all you have taught me.
Post a Comment