Q69.08 ($8.64)
ER Doctor Fee
Q130.00 ($16.25)
1 Vial of Superglue
Q33.70 ($4.21)
Having a happy two year old with no scar on his forehead?
Priceless!
Last night Luke ran into a table, full speed, and sliced his forehead open. The other kids were frantic when they saw all of the blood. It is true, head wounds really do bleed a lot. Heather McGary took the girls to her house and Brice, Luke and I headed to the church to meet Blaine. (He was at the church doing interviews.)
I spent a few minutes looking for my camera before we left and then Brinley asked through her tears, "Mommy, can you please not take any pictures because I do not what to remember this!"
Blaine and his first counselor gave Luke a blessing in the church parking lot and then we drove to the Emergency Room.
I was nervous he would have a scar from the stitches but luckily they just super-glued it shut. He was a valiant soul and never even cried while they were cleaning his forehead or closing up the wound. I am sure the blessing was responsible for that peace.
p.s. Even though I was a little nervous about the medical facility, who can argue with a price like that?!?
4 comments:
Luke is so cute... that bandage makes him even cuter.
Could he get any cuter?? You and Blaine do nice work.
Boys are so hard on their bodies. I'm glad he is ok!! :)
He is so, so cute! I started supergluing my kids myself about 5 years ago. Just disinfect it really well, use regular old superglue, and five minutes later they are on the couch eating a popsicle.
Maybe I'll give up my health insurance and just go to Guatemala when I get sick.
Post a Comment