OH. MY. GOODNESS. I think I would have had a little yelling of my own if that happened in my baby's diaper! This is what I love about blogging, the chance to see one another's really fascinating stuff...because there's no other way I would have seen your poor little guy's parasite! Hey, this is Ali Bird (now Vigue) by the way. Kelli passed on your info. Oh, if you're scared of internet stalkers, you can always make your blog private. I'm living life on the edge and haven't done that yet with mine! It's viguehouseofhappiness.blogspot.com. Congrats on joining the blogging world! Oh, and your family is WAY CUTE!
2 comments:
That is freaking awesome! My family is way impressed!!! Thanks for sharing. :)
OH. MY. GOODNESS. I think I would have had a little yelling of my own if that happened in my baby's diaper!
This is what I love about blogging, the chance to see one another's really fascinating stuff...because there's no other way I would have seen your poor little guy's parasite!
Hey, this is Ali Bird (now Vigue) by the way. Kelli passed on your info. Oh, if you're scared of internet stalkers, you can always make your blog private. I'm living life on the edge and haven't done that yet with mine! It's viguehouseofhappiness.blogspot.com.
Congrats on joining the blogging world!
Oh, and your family is WAY CUTE!
Post a Comment