Thursday, October 2, 2008

Numero Uno

I have debated whether or not to start myself down the road of blogging. I am a little worried about posting my life for strangers to read all about my kids, and even more scared for people I do know to find out what I am really like! Some people I know don't like to read blogs because it makes them jealous of other people's live. I hope to share with you the good, the bad and the ugly.

The decision has been made and here I am. So many interesting things have happened in our lives lately and I want to keep those recorded. I also want to share them with all of you. I have been reading many of your blogs for a long time and hope to finally be the giver and not just the receiver (read: Creepy Internet Voyeur).

2 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

Just want you to know that I found you! It looks great and I can't wait to hear all your stories.

LOVED talking for a minute tonight. You are one of my favorite people. I sat by Diane Bland this evening at a soccer game and she wanted you to know that she thinks of you often.

Until Numero Two... I'm anxiously waiting! :)

Love to you--

Kathleen said...

Michelle, I'm the person who said it makes me jealous. I've decided to confront my problem. Don't worry, you can say all the good things about your family that you want and I will only be happy for you.