A few days ago my newest sister-in-law posted pictures of her wedding on her facebook page. I was so excited to see them because her friend that took the pictures is very artistic. I loved her bridal and engagement photos so much that I asked Blaine if we should go have some of us done too. I am sure you can imagine how that conversation went!
Two of her photos were of my children. I had never seen them before even though they were taken last August. I wanted to post them because I didn't want to forget about these photos again.
I hadn't realized how much Kierstin has grown up in the last year. She is always a huge help when it comes to her younger siblings. 
And Luke, my pensive baby. He furrows his brow just like him mommy.
5 comments:
I love the pictures!
These are gorgeous. Cael is my pensive one--even from a few weeks old he makes that same face.
You have beautiful children!
those are great pictures!! I LOVE love love that one of Luke! I think you should get back in your wedding dress and take new artsy pictures to celebrate 11 years! :)
Your kids are gorgeous...they definitely all look alike! :)
Post a Comment