Since we have been in our new ward, Blaine and I have both had some very weird things happen. The second week there, the Stake President called me in for an interview. He asked me all about Blaine; what kind of a husband he is, if he likes the YM program, if we have FHE. At the end of it he said he would take all I said into concideration and that was it. No explanation at all. It was very odd. Apparently Blaine had the same sort of interview the same day.
A few weeks later the Stake Executive Secretary called Blaine to ask how his health was and that was it.
Last Sunday everything became clear.
Blaine was called as the bishop.
8 comments:
We had a similar experience right before Greg was called as Bishop. Isn't it funny how you can know and not know it's coming at the same time?
And now nothing will make sense. . .
go Blaine! He looks very bishoplike.
Both my dad and my brother-in-law are serving as Bishop right now, so I am not sure if I should congratulate you or offer my sympathies :) It is a hard job, but Blaine will be great! It really helps you to appreciate how the gospel runs and all those that serve in our behalf. Michelle, you should chat with my sister if you ever need someone to talk to. She's got 3 little ones. Congrats again! Thinking of you!
Great news for the ward... :)
Does it mean you will never come back? ugh.
What a great picture of Blaine!! I'm happy now you guys have some answers. :)
Michelle-I offer you many prayers and patience...or that is what Shane says, since he plays mister mom. What a wonder opportunity for you and your family. You will be truely blessed.
Wow. Congrats...and I'm sorry? Tyler just got called into the bishopric this fall, and I can't imagine the bishop calling with more kids. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you as I'm wrestling my kids alone in church!
Post a Comment